Saturday, June 07, 2008

Holy Moly- over thirty weeks already?!!

Sorry about the sweaty face- pregnant in summer is totally HOT!!! Check out the fabulous pic of baby Olivia Jean at 30 weeks along. I can't beieve how fast this pregnancy is flying by. We are now to the every 2 week check-ups and she is measuring great and should make her grand entrance into this world in about 9 weeks. We are frantically trying to get some stuff done around the house to prepare for her. Last week we moved the office downstairs so we could start getting her ocean/beach/ sun/fun room ready for her. Of course nothing about the project went smoothely- the computer power supply got fried and it cost and arm and a leg to get it fixed over the past week. BUT- now we are up and running online again and life may resume again as normal. Next up- a little paint, possibly a new bathroom?, a little mulch and some flowers outside, and a LOT of organizing. Any takers who want to watch Gracie Rae for an afternoon so mommy can get some projects done are welcome!!:) God bless and enjoy the HEAT!!!

8 comments:

The Hansen's said...

HEY TRACE, YOU'RE LOOKING GREAT! I TOTALLY UNDERSTAND THE LITTLE ONE WHO IS NOT MUCH HELP DURING PROJECTS...IF YOU WOULD LIKE GRACIE COULD COME HAVE A PLAYDATE WITH SKYLAR SO THAT YOU CAN GET SOME THINGS DONE...IT WOULD BE FUN TO GET THEM TOGETHER!

Jill,Drew, Ella too... said...

Oh gosh - I can only imagine summer heat while being pregnant! I was prego in mid winter and roasting most of the time! Well - you look great anyway : )

Aubrey said...

Thirty weeks and you look gorgeous! I'll be back in town before your due date, so I'll hopefully be able to spend some time with you, Dan, and Gracie before the big day!

Erin said...

You look great! I am feeling your pain about the heat right about now. :) Hope to see you all soon!

Jason, Johanna and Thys said...

Can't wait to see the beach sun fun babies room. I will LOVE it!!!!! You look so good, props girl!!!! Drop Gracie off thurs Thys will be a splashing on the deck with his new water toys. See ya!! Bye for now Olivia!!!

The Segards said...

Trace my friend, you're lookin' hot! No, literally!!! J/K
So, yeah I just figured out how to do a blog but I may need some tips from you. Love Ya, Rae :)

Carlson's said...

Sister... looking good. I love you baby, can't wait to meet you! See you guys tonight, can't wait. xoxox.

Rhianon and Heath said...

Trace you look so fabulous!!!! I hate not being able to see you in person and talk to Olivia myself! I am really excited for you and again wish I could be there to play with Gracie while you do you nesting. I love you! I miss you!