Monday, January 21, 2008

Happiest Five years of my life!


Happy Fifth Anniversary to the greatest husband in the world! These have truly been the greatest years of my life thus far and they are only getting better. I knew early on that God had brought you into my life for special reasons and then that you were the Man he created for me. Now I know that you were born to be the man of my dreams and the father of our children. You are perfect to me, even when my silly human mind doesn't comprehend why or how. You are the love of my life and truly my knight in shining armor. I love you more and more deeply than words can say and can't wait to continue this journey with you FOREVER! Smooches- Wifey

3 comments:

The Burkholder Family said...

Happy Anniversary you two - I honestly can't believe it has been 5 yrs. already. You are such an amazing couple. Keep on smiling. Hugs your way!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Happy Anniversary you love birds!! Have fun tonight!! Hubba Hubba...

Aubrey said...

Congrats, you guys! Wow, was it really five years ago that all this happened? You are both amazing and I look forward to the day (any day) when I can celebrate your lives together with you. Hugs and kisses,
Aub