Wednesday, January 24, 2007

One month old!

So it is official, I have been a part of this crazy family for one whole month today. It has been quite the adventure. Who knew that this was what I was getting myself into? Well I suppose I do enjoy it. Life has been pretty great thus far. I have no complaints except for the occasional gas bubble or two, those are not so fabulous. I really do want to say thanks to all of you have welcomed me so graciously. I love you all! I also want to brag a bit about how well I am growing. I currently weigh 8lbs 9oz. Wow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness, Gracie, you are growing and changing so much!!! You are so much more alert and those big blue eyes of yours - WOW! Happy one month old sweetie. We are so glad you are in our family and we love you to bits! (Oh yeah and we love your parents too.) :> :> :> :>

Grandma and Grandpa C.

The Bibler's said...

Gracie, you almost weigh as much at one month than Aunt KK did the day she was born!! (10lbs., 3oz.) You'll catch up to that soon...:) Love you!!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

She is so stink'n cute!!!! You could just eat her up. One month old...I can't believe it. Love you tons little Gracie-poo
Auntie Lauren

Carlson's said...

At 1 month old you are now the size Jonah was when he was born!!! :) We love you little Gracie. Happy 1 month old birthday. xoxoxox