Thursday, January 25, 2007

4 years of bliss!

Happy 4th Anniversary to the love of my life. I can't believe it has been four years already. Who would have guessed that we would be in this place in our lives together. Being parents to a one month old angel baby, loving each moment we share together in a whole new way. What an incredible blessing. I love you more each moment we are together and can't wait to see where God takes us in the future. Watching you as the father of our Gracie has increased my love for you in a way I could never have imagined. You are such an amazing man of God, husband and father. I am so incredibly blessed to have you as my own. Kisses- Wifey

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Dan and Tracy!! Wow! These 4 years have flown by!!
And now you are parents too!! How awesome is that!.

We love you so much and are so proud of you and are so grateful to God for the special relationship He has given to you.

Enjoy dinner and tubbing tonite!
We will TRY to have fun with Gracie
while you celebrate each other. :> :> :>
MOM AND DAD C.

Unknown said...

Happy 4 years you two!!!
WOO HOOOOO!
Hope you had a fun night together tonight!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Congrats you two love birds!! :)

Aubrey said...

Happy anniversary! It's funny; I was just looking at pics from home this morning, including several from your wedding. It's unbelievable that it was four years ago!

It's so amazing to think how you have grown and changed in your marriage. I love you both so much, and little Gracie from afar. She is so beautiful. Congrats, you two!