Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Update !

Well here we are 28 weeks and counting. WOW! is all I can say about it. The beginning of pregnancy seemed to last forever and now here we are flying at light speed. Gracie is moving more and more, you can catch a feel if you stop by. She is doing great but once again, her growing has seemed to stress my body a bit and so I almost pass out and get to spend another lovely monday in the ER and on the OB floor getting monitored. All is well in the end but I must once again "Take it easy". I am not sure I am capable of this on my own so i thank my dearest family, baby cakes first and foremost, and moms and dads, sisters and brothers for helping remind me of this. First time for everything right? I am slowly typing today and then will keep working as Gracie permits me to. She knows how to make me stop thats for sure. Next ultrasound in next week and so we will hopefully share pics this time around. Loves to all.

3 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

We're thinking of you Tracy. Put your feet up and have that husband of yours serve you tea in bed. :) Love all three of you!

Carlson's said...

This weekend will be a good time of real relaxing for you Tracy. We love u. Can't wait to hang out. :)

Aubrey said...

Hey darling:
I'm so glad to hear another update. I was a bit worried without hearing anything.

Apologies in advance to adding my voice to the crowd, but, "Take it easy!" I'm glad to know you're listening to everyone's advice and caring for yourself. It's that New Year's resolution all over again!

Love you, hun.
Aub