Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chicago

Here's a fun pic of Dan and I at the Sears tower in Chicago. We were there for the weekend and had a great time. We ate WELL, shopped till we dropped (hey even preggo needs to be well dressed), and had the most gorgeous weather ever. We were the ultimate toursits in the windy city seeing the Sears tower and touring Navy Pier. We ate famous Chicago's pizza, dinner on the patio at Webber Grill restaurant, and lunch on the patio at Cheesecake Factory on Sunday. I was spoiled by my parents who outfitted me well and we had a fun time.Lots of walking and I had some serious cankles going on Saturday afternoon! The joys:)
Nothing quite like the view from the top of the Sears tower.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good good time. Wish we could have been there with you.

Nick

Aubrey said...

Oh, so fun! I miss Chicago. Trace, I just got back from Shanghai and I would seriously love to have you see that city. It *may* even be cooler than Chicago. And I love Chicago. Love you too.
Aub