Monday, October 02, 2006

Madilyn Adele

Here is a cutie pic of Madilyn on her first trip to Robinettes Orchard with Auntie Tracy and Jadyn and Kari. Jadyn is the little girl my sister in law Kelli nannys for and Kari is my cousin
Cheryls youngest. Maddie's Aunt Kel-Kel, Dan's youngest sister, is with us too. We had fun on a beautiful fall day at the orchard.














Fun day out last Tuesday with Maddie, my neice. She is getting so big and we went to the mall. Her first trip with Auntie Tracy to play on the breakfast. Her favorite was the bacon for sure. What a doll.

4 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

I love you Aunt Tracy!! Thank you for my super fun day!!
- Maddie-Poo

Unknown said...

Cute little buggers.

Aubrey said...

That'll be your little Gracie in no time at all! A cute little blondie, I think! Love you, Trace.

Carlson's said...

Hey mamma! Lets see another belly picture!!! Looking forward to a fun, relaxing weekend at the Catt's in a couple weeks! Love u tons.