Sunday, September 17, 2006

24 weeks and counting


Heres a pic of the belly bulge in full force. I am huge, yes its true. What can I do? Gracie is growing at light speed. We had a definite growth spurt this week agian. What fun. I am feeling her move lots more now and not just the kicking, i can feel her arms moving and her rolling around. Dan has felt her he thinks but nothing big yet. SOON! We have 24 week appt tomorrow and I get checked for gestational diabetes. This is a big week for us here at casa de Hosford. My cousin Dan, his wife Cheryl, and their four kids will be living with us for a few weeks. Should be fun. Also my best friend Jen will be in town with her hubby Dan. I can' t wait to see her. Then we have lots of house work to do, we are getting new carpet and painting three rooms. Out with the multicolored old nasty bedroom carpets and the frayed yucky burbur with Dog smell. Fresh start for baby. Loves!

5 comments:

Carlson's said...

Hey Tracy, Fun stuff! It is so much fun to hear everything that is happening with you & Gracie. I am so happy for you and can't wait to meet our beautiful neice! Let us know if you need anything. Love u

Aubrey said...

Oh, I can't wait to see a picture! And you guys definitely never take it easy with all you have going on, do you? Have a great week, hun.
Love Aub

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

You are so darn cute! I know you probably don't feel cute...prego is always cutier on someone else...:) But you look great Trace. Maddie is work'n on saying "Gracie"...Hope'n to have that one down pat by Jan. :) Love you!! L

Aubrey said...

Ah!!! Picture! My gosh, Trace, sometimes I still can't believe you're pregnant. Sometimes I think I'm still back in Physics class at Rockford High School. Are we really old enough to have kids? Amazing! Lauren's right, you are so cute!

Carlson's said...

I am so glad you added the picture! However I think you look bigger in the pic then you do in person! :) You look great! Loves