Tuesday, July 11, 2006

What in the heck???

Well no pictures for this post. I must say I think this pregnancy has turned me into a complete wussy pants. I can no longer do the things I think I can with as much ease as before. What the heck is all I can say. So I am at work yesterday, early in the day say about 0745 and talking to my second patient already and feeling fine, not seconds later the world was closing in on me and I was "passing out", going into a tunnel of black and stars. I have never done this before mind you so i am running to the closest couch to sit low to the ground with my head between my legs. A vision I assure you. Five minutes later there I sit by myself with no ability to get up without falling over. Well my manager being the dear that she is decides to take me to the ER to get checked out. Hours and hours later, after my beloved Dan has spent hours in the ER at Blodgett with me loving me and comforting me, I get to go home after many routine tests. Finally home but still woosy. Then awoken from my great nap, Dan tells me that the docs would like me to return to the ER for more routine tests, ie CAT scan. So I get there and have a large garden hose IV placed in my left arm, go through the scan with many heavy lead aprons around my abdomen and hips to protect little Bubba from the radiation, and wait-wait-wait for the results. Well guess what, all is well other than a slightly enlarged aorta which we will watch, and issues controlling low blood pressures. I am fine- and yet for some reason here I sit at home with nothing to do because I can't work right now until I see another doc- my OBGYN- on Wed. What the heck?? So call me lazt preggo and whatever else you want because here I sit at home. I can't wait to be back to my normal where I can go to work and actually get the job done, BUT I can't wait even more for our bleoved baby Hos to come join us in a healthy and happy state.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

I was so worried about you yesterday Trac. Prayed and prayed for you and Bubba.
I'm so glad your scare was nothing tooo tooo serious.
Luve you.
- Leanne

Russ and Amy said...

Ugh... Well, i suppose resting is the best thing..
we'll be prayin for ya
oh, and for bubba

-R & A

Carlson's said...

You scared us yesterday! I had to drive Trae & Jadyn to Kalamazoo yesterday, I prayed there and back! Love you tons, keep resting! See you soon, please call after your app. Wed. to let us know whats happening.

Aubrey said...

What the heck?! I can't believe that happened to you! I'm just glad that I'm on this end of it, knowing that you're ok, rather than worrying about you.
I love you and can't wait to see you safe and sound. Rest well, the most non-lazy girl I know!
Love Aub

Rachel said...

Wow, I heard from Leanne that you were having some problems... I'm glad to hear that you and little Hosford are ok. Hopfully you wont have too many more problems come up for the rest of your pregnancy. I'll be praying for you and the family. :)
Love-Rachel

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

No likey. We can't have Aunt Tracy sick....Thank God you are feeling better. Take it easy Trac....that little sweetie will take so much out of you and this is a good reason to slooooooow down. We all love you too much to have anything wacky go on. :) Praying and loving you always, Tom, Lauren and Maddie