Monday, October 13, 2008

Tree Climber

Sorry for the poor quality pics BUT I had to get what I could while not risking my childs life longer than needed :)
How high is she???
She had to do it " by my self preese daddy"
While out in the yard enjoying this warm fall weather, Dan thought it might be fun to climb our HUGE maple in the front yard. He barely escaped with his life and then of course his little girl had to try it too. She LOVES to copy her daddy:) She pulled herself right up on the branch by holding onto the branch above it. Smarty pants. Needless to say I was worried but daddy said she was fine and stood right below her the whole time:)

3 comments:

Mere said...

So where are the pictures of Dan up in the tree?

The Hansen's said...

she is fearless...I can't believe how high she is, and she looks as though it doesn't even phase her!

amberWIRE said...

Hooray! I found your blog!