Saturday, October 06, 2007

Holy Cow, What a week!

Well here we are two weeks later. Sorry so long since the last post but you know how it goes. Life just keeps moving. We have had a busy week. We left our baby girl for the first time and hopped a plane to vegas with the fam and came home five days later missing her like I never knew possible. We had such a great time with the family and seeing the sights and people watching. Dan, Tom and Jamie golfed all week with two other guys in a ProAm. Lauren, Gloria and I shopped, saw the sights and lounged by the pool. We had a great time and I will hopefully have some pics to post soon, but for now I am going to love on my daughter whom I will NEVER leave again! (or at least for now). Thanks to the Hosford rents for the fun trip and the Carlson rents for loving on their granddaughter all week, even in the wee hours :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

been missin' you tracy!
hope i get to see you soon!
glad you had a great time in vegas!

Rachel said...

Wow, looks like you had a good time! I can't wait until I can afford to go to Vegas... maybe next summer... :) Good to have you back!

~Rach

Anonymous said...

ARE YOU A LEGAL CITIZEN YET?