Friday, September 07, 2007

I love my cousins!!!!

Yesterday I had such a fun playdate with my cousin Maddie and Auntie Lolo. We went for a walk, got caught in the rain, had lunch with Jojo and Thys at Arnies, shopped at the toy store- Aunt Candy's, and then she came over again at night time to hang out some more. What a lucky gal am I?
Before our walk we played in the grass together and I gave Maddie a big slobbery smooch while she hugged me. How cute! Then you won't believe it, my other cousin Jonah came over to play at night also. Gramma stopped by after her and Jonah went to dinner (Aunt Kelli and Uncle Sean had an anniversary). We had SOOOO much fun just the three of us. Jonah got Maddie giggling, which then made Gracie giggle. What a blast!

4 comments:

The Hansen's said...

SO CUTE!!!

The Bibler's said...

Our 2 favorite girls...:)

Carlson's said...

I love the kissing pic, they are so cute together!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

LOVE these pictures!! We had a great day with you two lovely ladies. Smooch.