Friday, August 31, 2007

Welcome to the world little one!

My best friend in the whole wide world and her husband Dan welcomed thier daughter on Sunday August 26. Madison Ann Cooke was born at 11:12 am, weighing in at 7lbs 14oz and 20 inches long. She is a peanut for sure. What a doll! Jen is such a rockstar, she was a week overdue and then endured 36 hours of labor and pushed for three hours. Holy Moley! Good thing you are worth it MAC.
Gracie and I ventured down to Pinkney, MI for a visit on Wednesday. We had so much fun playing with the whole clan (jens sis Lisa and her two cutie pies were also there), and getting some super snuggle time with baby MAC.
This is Madison ready for her first trip out of the house. Jen and I took the girls to the outlet mall for her first shopping trip, and so mom could get out of the house finally. We had a bit of a rain storm on the way to the mall but after dinner the sky cleared up and there was a rainbow. What a sign!

1 comments:

The Cooke's said...

I had so much fun on my first shopping trip with Gracie. I can't wait until I am old enough to play games with her. You and my mom should get together more often.