Saturday, April 07, 2007

CEREAL!

The time has come, and being the big girl that I am, I have willingly accepted that I must now eat cereal every night with dinner Yes it is true, I eat solid food now. Well I try at least. Sometimes it seems that I end up with most of it on my face and hands, and I guess my chest and legs as well. Its not easy people, give a girl a break. Bath time is now much more necessary, but I still love my bath as much as ever. The cereal has helped me sleep longer also. I get a good twelve hours in now with a quick snack in the early morning at about five or six. I talk a lot now with all sorts of different sounds and I giggle too, but that is still infrequent because sometimes I forget how to do it. Loves, Gracie Rae

4 comments:

Carlson's said...

Big Girl! It was so cute to see her eat her cereal for the first time on Easter..... i think she might enjoy eating as much as cousin Jonah! Love u guys, have a great weekend. Xoxox

Unknown said...

love her big beautiful eyes!
- L

Jill,Drew, Ella too... said...

WOW! we are jealous... 12 hours of sleep. we are still waiting for Ella to go 5 hours! Gracie is so cute, we cannot wait for her and Ella to meet eachother!

-J,D&E

The Burkholder Family said...

Happy Birthday Trace!! I hope you had a great remainder of the weekend. It was so good to see you three on Saturday - enjoy!