Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Oh Baby!

Update: So yesterday we had or first weekly appointment for the last four weeks of pregnancy. The checkup went very well. It is confirmed that our healthy baby girl is already at least 6 1/2 lbs and long for sure. I am dilated between 2 and 3 cm and 70 effaced already. So what does that mean? Anytime now this girl will be on her way. Next Wed we get our next checkup and if things progress well we will either deliver naturally between now and Christmas or I will be induced the week following due to the babies large size. How exciting for us. We will be parents in about two weeks Woohoo!!! Continue to keep us in your prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby girl to arrive soon! Loves and appreciation to you all for the love and support during this exciting time of our lives.

6 comments:

Addison said...

That is so exciting!!! I can't wait to see pictures of your little one, she will be so beautiful. You guys are going to be great parents.

Anonymous said...

Next Thursday. Winter solstice. The darkest night of the year. The twenty first day of December. Maybe a Saggitarius, maybe a Capricorn (this year is a Sag year).

And... the day I was born. It's a good day. If it happens, she'll have to be Gracelyn Rae Nicole Hosford.

And a vegetarian for sure.

Anonymous said...

I tried to post but it didn't allow me to log in. So if two show up... Dang, I have to try to be creative again!

The baby's coming!!!! You'll be a mommy!!!!! And Dan'll be a daddy!!!!!! I don't think they make enough exclamation marks for how I feel!!!!!!!

I wish I were there to be with you. I miss you, my friend. Have a Merry Christmas and Happy baby-producing!

Anonymous said...

Wow - that is exciting!!! She could be a Christmas Baby : ) Glad to hear all is well in G.R - Keep the updates coming...

Anonymous said...

Oh my - how very exciting Tracy and Dan!! This has been such an awesome experience going through this growing time for all 3 of you - and now the waiting, waiting, waiting!!
We are anxious with you and for you that all will go well and that Gracie will make a healthy appearance right exactly when she is supposed to! Love you all muchly!! MOM C

Rachel said...

Tracy,

I hope we back in time for the big day, but if not I'd like to bring you some dinner for you and the family. I can't wait to meet little Gracie! The clock is ticking... :) SO GEEKED!