Friday, July 28, 2006

Wonderful Wolbrinks!


Well I must say, we had a lovely time in Detriot last weekend with the Wolbrink family. The wedding was fun and fabulous and the company was exceptional. The family is one I have always felt a part of and Dan fit right in when he came along. They are truly the most generous and welcoming family I know, aside from my own. They are ultimately the funnest family as well. In short we love them all. This pic is my best friend Jen, who is due with her first child in February, and her Dan. We had a blast doing the girly wedding stuff and the boys had uninterrupted British Open golf watching time together. A passion they share. So fun that our husbands get along so well. Congrats to Lisa and Rolee Eggert on their nuptuals, and best wishes on the Mexican honeymoon and the move to Orlando, FL.

0 comments: