Thursday, June 22, 2006

Oh Baby!

Sorry no pics but we went to the doctor for our first true OB appt today. We are twelve weeks along now and finally reaching some milestones. We heard the heartbeat for the first time today- 170 bpm just chuggin along. So cool and I giggled right out loud when we heard it. Also, my uterus is less than and inch below my belly button so the belly is really starting to bulge now. Oh it will only get worse, However, I did lose 6 pounds in the past month. Interesting since I haven't even been sick. Must be all the healthy foods I crave- peaches, raspberries, apples. Oh and don't forget the peanut butter toast. Well all else is well and we will see the doc again in a month. Will post a pic of the belly bulge when I get a cuter one. Loves to all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I can't wait for the belly buldge!!! ... (did I spell that right?) Anyways - as if I haven't said this enough... I'm SOOOOO happy for you two!

Carlson's said...

Praise the Lord for a happy, healthy, growing baby! We love you both. Jonah is a blessed boy to have you in his life & so are we!

Aubrey said...

Ahh! So exciting! And hurray for fanastic Michigan fruits during the pregnancy. I miss them. I miss you too!

Rhianon and Heath said...

Tracy and Dan,
a late congrats,
we have been MIA lately.
We are coming home for a few weeks and hope to see you. I'll call you!
Love you guys and can't wait to see you and your belly.
Rhi and Heath