Sunday, April 16, 2006

Happy Easter

God Bless you all this Easter season. Well I must say that this weekend has been entirely fabulous. I suck becaus I have no pics to post but the week and weekend have been great. I will post pics later of something. Friday was splendid- went out to The Chop House for birthday dinner with that lovely hubby of mine. He spoiled me rotten again. The went to Jason and Johanna's to chill on the deck with a bonfire. Loved it!!!! Then to Genesis Saturday am for Spa day that was to die for!! Hour long massage, Hour long facial, and Luxury Pedicure. Talk about pampered! Well then Saturday evening we went to GVSU for the post Spring game cash draw. It was funa dn we did win a little cash. That's always nice. After that we had a little party of our own at Uccellos in Standale and then on to Mojo's for the dueling piano's. Great food, drinks and entertainment and all for spoiled little me's birthday. I was truly spoiled and now on this Easter, we had a lovely service at Blythefield with mom and dad Carlson and friend Sara. The message was fantastic. Then on to Brunch where I got spoiled again. I love birthdays!!!! This evening we will see Dan's family for dinner and maybe Jonah later. What a great weekend.

4 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY TRACY HOSFORD!

Anonymous said...

Hi there Tracy! Enjoyed so much sharing a part of your special 25th birthday celebrations, and look forward to the family picnic this coming Sunday too!!!

Love you bunches and bunches!

MOM C

Carlson's said...

Happy Happy Birthday! Looking forward to celebrating with you Sunday! Love you tons. Sean,Kelli & Jonah man