Sunday, April 02, 2006

Alabama

Well the time is officially here when the whole Hosford family is down in the Gulf paradise enjoying the sun and shore and here are Dan and I stuck in gloomy Michigan. Ok well my whining is now over and I will spend the rest of our time being happy for all of them at beach. I will also say that it is so great that my dear friends Heath and Rhianon are finally on their way to vacation together. It has been awhile and so we are truly excite for them. Enjoy yur time of rest and relaxation together. Loves!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't be sad. We're not on a vacation either. And someday the sun will shine in Rockford again... maybe not soon... but someday... :o)

Carlson's said...

We will have a plan a vacation for next year! I would lobe to be in the sinshine too!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Aaaaaaa....80 Degree weather. :) It was great, but it wasn't the same with out you two there. Although you missed the warm weather, you also missed the tornados on the way home. :) What a trip. It's good to be home.