Tuesday, November 08, 2005

Friends Forever

What a trip. While I was in California I spent some great time with one of my best friends Rhianon Whilhoit. She lives in Oceanside and her husband Heath is in the Navy and stationed in Kuwait for six months. So here we are sharing memories and catching up in Tijuana, Mexico over a few margaritas. They were the best I've ever had. What a special time to be with her and remember why we are still great friends over the miles. She introduces me to the world of blog and her blog is titled Worlds apart. Check it out http://wilhoits.blogspot.com. Love you Rhi

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good to hear and see some pictures of you and Dan. I am keeping Grandpa Carlson in my prayers. Rhianon said it was so nice being able to spend some time with you, some day here we will live in the same town or state. Take care and happy to keep up with you two on the blog.

Heath

Anonymous said...

i really enjoy reading your thoughts!!