Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Happy Birthday to me!!!

Thanks so much to all for the fabulous calls, sweetest messages and all the love and well wishes sent my way as I enter- as gracefully as possible- into my LATE twenties. What? I know, I can't believe it either. 27 years I have inhabitied this earth and been blessed a million times over through them all. I am very content at this point in my life, extremely happy with the place I am in and the people who surround me in all forms. I am LOVIN being a momma to our Gracie poo,

she brings me the utmost joy every day. I am even loving growing Livvy and housing her for the time being- although I am excited to meet her in august. God is great and I am SUPER blessed by him. Thanks especially to my darling hubby who took me out to the most fabulous dinner at Chop House to celebrate ME on my special day. I love you more than you will ever know, thanks for loving me so well!

1 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Just so you know...you are now an old fart like me. How does it feel? Once you hit 27...you're OLD. ;) See you later darl'n.