Thursday, February 21, 2008

The big day!

Well just a quickie update. We are all healthy in our household now!!! Woohoo!! We thought it would never happen. We had an appt. with our OB/GYN yesterday afternoon. Baby Hos is doing great, still as active as ever. I have felt movement a few times now but only when I am very still and focused. It should be soon that I am feeling it all the time, this is one of my favorite parts of pregnancy. So we set up our 20 week appt and Ultrasound- you know- the one when we find out the sex of this baby child. The big day will be Monday March 24th. Only a little over a month away, I can't believe that. But I am glad its before we head off for vacay in Gulf Shores. Loves to all and heres to hoping your winter is fabulous!

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Wahooo! I can't believe you are already finding out! Time is just flying. :) We can't wait to meet another little Hosford baby. :) The more the merrier!! ;)

Rachel said...

Wow, time sure is flying with the new family member! I'm so geeked to know what you guys are going to have, I predict another girl.. sorry Dan. ;) Loves!
~Rach