Saturday, October 06, 2007

It's Fall!

Fun Fall saturday at Robinette's Orchard. Dan and Gracie in line for warm cinnamon/sugar donuts.
Gracie trying to push that darn apple over. Go Gracie go!
Our little climber playing with daddy.
Woah, all these apples and a fresh cold cider to go. We had warm cider there and nothing compares to Robinettes cider. you can't beat it.
She's getting SOOO big. I think she may be 6 foot tall by kindergarten, I don't know. She is growing so fast and we can't keep up, so please no teasing when she wears her highwater pants. Thanks! Loves to all and have a happy fall.

3 comments:

Travis & Kristi Catt said...

Seriously Gracie...you're so cute! How fun...Robinette's. We can't wait to have you guys up in less and 2 weeks!

T&K

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Oh how we love our sweet niece!! Looks like a great fall day. Hugs dear!!

Rhianon and Heath said...

Wow! I was so behind... it was fun to finally catch up with you all and see how fast Gracie is growing! You all look like you are doing great! I love your hair trace it is beautiful!

And fall, I keep forgetting it is in fact my favorite season! Man I miss the cool weather and cider and fall colors and sweaters... Oh so jealous! Enjoy it for us!

Love you all!
Rhianon for Heath too!