Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Teeth

Hope everyone had a happy fourth of July. I had quite an adventure, we went to Elk Rapids for one day instead of five. Mommy found out she has shingles and was very uncomfortable. We had to come home so she didn't get anyone else sick. Well then I got to hang out with my gramma Hosford for Friday so mommy could rest. I had a blast, went for walks, ate my first peach, and snuggled a ton. Then Saturday morning I woke up with my FIRST TOOTH! I didn't even let anyone know I was going to get it, I played sneaky baby and pretended everything was normal until I bit moms finger that morning. Not hard, just enough to let her know what was going on. I am growing up so fast. God bless and keep mommy in your prayers please, she is very uncomfortable and in pain all the time. Pray also that I don't get the chicken pox, I don't want to be quarentined this summer. Loves! Today I am going to the beach with my other gramma and bumpa.Woohooo!!!!

5 comments:

The Hansen's said...

congrats on the tooth gracie! i am hoping that i get mine soon...hope to see you soon! ~ Skylar
p.s. tell your mommy that my mommy hopes she feels better:)

Carlson's said...

Woohoo! Gracie has her first tooth, how fun. Now the earing really begins. Hope you are feeling better Tracy, we sure wish you would have been healthy for the trip, you were missed! There is always next year. :) My uncle has what you have right now, but this is his 3rd time, not fun! Get better soon. xoxox

Unknown said...

Missed you this weekend!!!! It was just really wierd not to have you and Daniel around.... Lemee know if you and the family want to book the place this fall!!! You deserve a vacation after all of this!!!
- Lea

Family Brooks said...

Tracy... get well soon. The shingles? No fun at all. We'll be praying for a fast and speedy recovery. We love your updates!

Rachel said...

Awww Tracy, I'm sorry you are sick. I missed you, Dan and Gracie at the cottage this weekend. Thanks for the little note... I will call and I appreciate you and Dan's support though this...