Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Six months Old!!!

Can you believe it, I am half a year old. I know it doesn't seem like it but I have been around for a long time now. I have experienced so much life. I can sit, roll in any direction you would like, scoot around in circles, I eat cereal as well as Peas now ( I added that tonight for the first time and I loved them, will post on blog later), I drink white grape juice, I have attended my first rock concerts, I swim often in my floaty, and there is so much more if you would just hang out with me you would know. I LOVE to watch other kids play and I giggle at them lots, but I will admit that sometimes I am frustrated that I can't move like them. YET!!! Just wait, before you know it I will be crawling and getting teeth, but thats still to come. I will blog more about our fun trip to Gaylord and my Peas experience. Loves!!!

3 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Gracie Poo you are getting SO big!! We love you and can't wait to watch you grow. Smoooches

The Hall's said...

Hi Tracy! She is gorgeous! I love that outfit! Take care! Amanda Hall

The Hansen's said...

love her outfitt...I can not believe 6 months have gone by...we'll be thinking and praying for the family as Dad Hosford is in the hospital!