Saturday, June 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Auntie Lolo!

I hope your birthday is just grand. I haven't had a birthday yet so i am not sure what exactly all the fuss is about but, I do know that I sure am glad you have had another year around this earth. I wouldn't have met you and that would have been unthinkable. You are one of the greatest aunties and I love you more than words can say. You are the best and I hope you live it up large this year, we will have so much fun together. I love you!!!!!Gracie Rae

4 comments:

Carlson's said...

Happy Birthday Lauren! Have a wonderful day. Hugs from the Carlson's!

The Hansen's said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Hansen's said...

Have a very happy bday!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Thanks sweetie!!You're Auntie LoLo loves you so much!!! Thanks everyone else as well. I feel older today. ;)