Saturday, May 26, 2007

Ya-hoo!!!!!

Well it's about time! Jen and I will soon be living in the same state. I am so thrilled I can hardly even believe it but Jen and her hubby Dan are moving home to Ann Arbor in July. So super soon and I can hardly contain myself. She will be nine months preggo and I will be able to spend time with her when the babe is born. I just don't know what to say or do. What an exciting time knowing that our babies will grow up near each other. We will be able to visit often for the weekend and Gracie and I can visit during the week when I don't work because Jen will be home with her babe. What fun we will have!!!!!!!! Love you Jen

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

YEH!! That is wonderful Tracy!

Rachel said...

Thanks for hanging with me the other day. It was nice to see all of you again! Hopfully we'll hang out again soon!

~Rachel