Saturday, May 05, 2007

JUMPEROO!!!!

This is totally my new favorite toy. This jumperoo as they call it is really the coolest invention. I have always wanted to be able to move around with very little restrictions, but because mom and dad had to hold on to me and try not to drop me it was just not possible. Now, I can jump and spin and run in place and no one can stop me. WooHoo! I am really enjoying the freedom. Mom says I am growing up too fast but whatever. I can't be a baby forever. I am even able to sit up by myself for a few seconds at a time. I love growing up!

6 comments:

Unknown said...

she is getting so big so fast!!!
- L

The Bibler's said...

Weeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Everyone needs to see this in person! It's is SO FUNNY. She can MOVE that girl. We love you Gracie-poo!

Carlson's said...

I agree with Lauren's comment! it is great to see! Love you 3, see you tomorrow.

Anonymous said...

Dearest Gracie
You are so fun to watch in your jumparoo! Sometimes Grandma gets afraid that you will knock yourself out the way you bounce from side to side!! You are growing so fast but I am cool with that because then maybe you will stop screaming when you see me really soon! I know it is just a phase, but enough already, OK???
Love Grandma C

The Hansen's said...

Oh it looks like fun...Skylar should be trying hers out here in the near future:) hope all is well