Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Sittin pretty

Here I am sitting up tall in my cool Bumbo chair. I am practicing so I can sit by myself someday. They say the dudes really dig a girl who can sit by herself. I am 11 weeks old now and I weigh over 12 pounds. I am really looking forward to my beach vacation that is just 22 days away. Sitting in my chair watching the dolphins and the cute dudes in their swimming trunks, what could be better? Mom is pretty happy these days because I finally have a sleeping schedule. I don't know what the big deal is? Well stay tuned for cute beach pics in a few weeks.

2 comments:

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

Such a big girl!!! She's growing WAY to fast. Love and smoochies form her Auntie Lauren

The Hansen's said...

Lookin good Gracie...we are VERY jealous that you will be soakin' up the rays in Gulf Shores...bring the warm weather home with you:)