Friday, March 23, 2007

Check me out!

So mom finally fixed the stupid computer and we can post on our blogger again. Woohoo! Sorry it has been awhile. I have so much news to share. I was a little nervous for this past week, there was a lot going on around here. I had my doctors appt. on Wed afternoon and had four shots and an oral vaccine. What a trip, they stabbed me in my cute little chubby thighs four times. What the heck did I ever do to them? Well I screamed pretty loud for a minute or two just to get my point across and then i was fine. I am pretty resilient but mom said something about breaking her heart. Shes a softie, Dad was tough except that he hates needles or something. I am 13 lbs and 3 ounces now. Big girl, I am also tall at 23 1/2 inches. Wow! Then Wed night mom decided to go back to work. After such a rough day it was ok, I slept from 8pm on. Cool! Dad didn't have to do a thing for me, I try to make his life easy. I am after all a daddy's little girl.

1 comments:

The Hansen's said...

I am glad you survived the shots, I didn't like them much either!!! ~Skylar