Friday, February 02, 2007

Life at seven weeks old

Well at times I suppose it can get kind of boring because I really just lay around all day. Mom an dad are pretty cool to hang out with and they try and keep me occupied.
I really love snuggling with my grandparents. I also really love my really cool aunts and uncles, I do wish I could see some of them more often though. I am still a good girl but these gas bubble issues just don't want to cooperate sometimes and then mom and I have to spend some quality time in the wee hours. Not often though thank goodness. I am growing steadily and I am still so darn cute and irresistable. Loves to you all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh dear Gracie! I know your parents can be really boring, so just call your Grandmas when you get bored and we will make sure to brighten up your life for you!!

Even yawning, you are so stinkin' adorable!!!

Lots of loves
Grandma C

Carlson's said...

We love you Gracie. Thank you for pooping on aunt Kelli Saturday. We wish we could see you more too. Maybe when baby # 2 comes I will be a stay at home mom and you and mommy can play with us more often. Love u all!