Friday, February 02, 2007

Growing and Changing!

I am getting so big! I am still a very happy baby but I do get a little crazy when I get gassy. Sometimes I also like to stay up for a while in the middle of the night just to see whats its like. But not often because mom doesn't like that so much. We all know that when mom's not happy aint nobody happy! I smile quite a bit now and on Sunday I will be 6 weeks old already. Super bowl sunday baby! I am ready for the big game and I'm going to watch it with my linebacker of a cousin Jonah, who better? I love to snuggle still so please don't hesitate to come over and cuddle me. I went on a few big outings this week. Tuesday I went for a long walk at the mall, I really wanted to shop but I just can't reach the clothes yet. Then on Thursday I went to lunch with Aunt Lauren, Cousin Maddie and Grandma Hos. We went to visit Joel and Sabrina at the Corner Bar. Yummy!!Enjoy the Super bowl this weekend, Go Colts! (I am a Peyton Manning fan)

4 comments:

The Bibler's said...

You are getting so big, Gracie! We love you to pieces and hope to see you and your Mom and Dad very soon!

Russ and Amy said...

She's getting so big so fast!! Good job making such a cute baby! We are proud of you!!! ;)
Hope to see you all soon!
Love,
Russ and Amy

Anonymous said...

It's amazing how fast the time goes! Carson is already 16 weeks today! I can't wait for him and Gracie to meet. She is absoultely beautiful!
Love you guys!
Brooke

Tom, Lauren, Maddie and Cru said...

She is so stink'n SWEEEET. I could eat er up. :) We love you gracie poo!!!