Tuesday, January 02, 2007

nine days old already

Well hello, my name is Gracelyn Rae. I would just like to take moment to say hi and also share my greatest appreciation to all of you who are keeping up with the goings on in my life. I have truly enjoyed all the love bestowed upon me, hugs, kisses, gifts and more. The visits are always fun and I really do enjoy snuggling so feel free to come on over. My parents keep saying how blessed they are and how grateful they are for all the love and support, not to mention meals and such. I have had a busy first week of life with Christmas and New Years day, but things are slowing down now. Dad goes back to work tomorrow, we will miss him dearly during the days. So if you want to visit mommy and me- please do. We will need company to keep us distracted. I would like to close with a message- I truly love all of you and am truly grateful for the unconditional love and affection. You are all so wonderful and I look forward to growing up and knowing each of you better.

6 comments:

Carlson's said...

Sean & I both think she looks just like you Tracy in Sugar & spice picture!!! If you want company Wed or Thursday let us know. Jonah & I have no plans, or if you need to get out you can come on over whenever. We love you! So glad you have a baby totally different form ours............ easy! :) Do you need any more meals??? I would love to cook for you if you do. xoxoxoxoxo talk to you soon.

Anonymous said...

What a joy visiting you all last week! I loved holding Gracie, and seeing the love and joy in your faces, Dan and Tracy!
Susanne

Anonymous said...

We just love our little niece SO much!! She is such a sweetie. Give her some smooches for me and I'll be over soon to snuggle her up myself. Love ya, Lauren

Carlson's said...

Thanks for sharing your yummy food with us last night, it was good to spend time with you 3! Love you .

Anonymous said...

Gracelyn Rae...we love you, we love you, we love you, we love you, we love you!!! You are such a beautiful little Tracy Jr.!!! Love you (and of course, your parents too!)

Anonymous said...

Tracy, I can't wait to meet little Gracie! Hopfully soon. She's so adorable!

~Rach