Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Weekend fun!!


Well it finally happened. Wendy, aka mom, broke the 5 0 barrier. She is officially over the hill but shes as young as her heart is and we all know thats about 20 or so. We had a fun and fabulous fiesta party fro her cinco de mayo birthdate. She was surprised at how many people were there and she got totally spoiled. Thanks so much to everyone who helped with that. Then Sunday night she and I went to the concert of the year as birthday presents to both of us. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill!!! It was by far the best concert ever even though its depressing how cute they are together. Oh well, I've got my hunk. What a fun weekend. Next weekend its up to Gaylord for Jill and Drews wedding. So much fun. On baby news, I still feel like a rockstar, at least one that requires a lot more sleep. Please pray for baby Hosford as he/she grows. Loves to all.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Definitely one of the best concerts ever !!! I went with my daughters - definitely one of those mother-daughter special times!
Glad you are feeling okay - tired is to be expected :-) Can't wait to meet that little boy or girl.....
Happy Mothers Day to you !!!
Love ya, Nancy