Monday, January 30, 2006

Oh my gosh, Three Years already!

Sorry for the late post. I just wanted to jot a quick thought on how wonderful it is to have been married for three years already. I know to some of you who have far surpassed us it may not be that great but there is something very reassuring about passing the three year mark. Our marriage is so much more fulfilling now and we have grown considerably. And more importantly we have truly grown together and our communication comes more naturally and all those great things that can come with time. I just wanted to say that I am forever greatful to God for the amazing man he allows me to love and cherish. Also thanks to all the friends and family that have supported us through just as promised when we got married three years ago Jan 25th. Loves Tracy

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You two are groovy and make my heart sing! Ilove you Dad C

Unknown said...

Absoutely. You two rock my face off. Love you.
~ Leanne

Carlson's said...

Three years, that went by so fast! Congrats! We love you.