Friday, January 27, 2006

The new car comes home!!


Ok, I realize that this is a lot less exciting than baby Jonah and such but this is all I've got right now. My new baby is this 2004 Nissan Murano. Dan's dear Concorde was finally officially driven into the ground and so the time had come for a new vehicle. So spoiled little me gets this new darling and he gets to drive the Olds Intrigue which we also dearly love. Win Win situation. Can't go wrong. Anyway, thats all the excitement in our world. Oh and I have gotten to work almost all my hours this week, what a change. Loves to all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah! Ihope you get alot of enjoyment out of this together. happy trails. You are loved. Dad C

Unknown said...

Great purchase you two! Nice wheels! Have fun drivin' that around Trac!

Carlson's said...

NIICCEE!

somebody's gonna be pimpin in that fine auto! Very nice, enjoy