Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Mans Best Friend

I just realized that our dear dog, Sir Patrick has not yet graced the pages of our blog. We adpoted him 2 years ago at the age of eight. He is old and chilled out and works great in our chaotic life. He does have moments when he thinks that he is two and wants to act like it for a few short hours and then he sleeps for what seems like days. Back in the day of the lake house (where my parents lived for a stretch) he would swim for endless hours until all the humans gave up throwing the stick.

What a darling doggie!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Sir Patrick. What a guy. Any time I want a new fur coat I know where to go - a little bit of lovin' from your sweet dog and *poof* new fur coat... all over!
DAN AND TRACY! Now we have a blog site... sweet huh. You've gotta see it... really boring so far. Gotta get some pictures on it.
I LOOOOOOOVE YOU!!!!
Peace out hommies.